Delite Dental Safety Protocols
Dear valued client:
We hope that you and your families are safe and healthy. As coronavirus has become an evolving and uncertain issue, we want to insure you that your health, safety, and well-being are and have always been of the utmost important to us, along with ours as well. We have new protocols that we have put into place to protect you and us. Coronaviruses are enveloped viruses, meaning that they are one of the easiest types of viruses to kill with the appropriate disinfectant. We will clean and disinfect everything frequently. We strive to always go above and beyond the standard of care to ensure optimal care and safety for everyone.
Our office is following ADA/CDA/OSHA and CDC guidelines.
- Our schedule is limited and controlled.
- We screen all of our clients for the coronavirus prior to coming into our office.
- When arriving to our office, we screen our clients for travel, look for signs and symptoms of infections, which includes taking temperatures upon arrival as part of our routine assessment prior to entering an operatory.
- When calling to schedule an appointment, all finances will be taken care of over the phone at that time. All consent forms & updated client forms will be filled out virtually before coming into your appointment.
- When arriving for your appointment, stay in your car, call the office and we will let you know when we will meet you at the door. There will be an X (about six feet from the door). Please stand on or behind the X.
- Only the person seeking treatment is allowed in our building. If the client is a child, one guardian will be allowed inside with the client.
- All of our team members are equipped with protective gear.
- Hand sanitizers are available for all of our clients and team members. All employees will continue to follow CDC recommendations.
- Once in the operatory our clients will swish and gargle with Ozone water for thirty seconds, since coronavirus is vulnerable to oxidation.
We are going to be a positive and healthy influence on the community opening back up! At Delite Dental, our mission for service, excellence, respect, and value has always and will always reflect how we carry ourselves especially during these unprecedented times. We look forward to seeing you in the near future.
Dr. Hayan Lee & Dr. Young Kim